Sunday, October 29, 2006

one day out in NIPPON PAINT shop

ehehe... now currently in my daRLing's Daddy shop... which sells paints and chemicals for painting or construction works... hhe... learnt things here... been coming for a few times.. erm... about.. 3 times?? Lol... sort of bored when no customer comes.. and also... HAVE TO fight with dar for the laptop... HUMPH!!... hehe.. but still... loVES him MOSt!!! jus finished serving an Ang Mo couple.. ehe... me served them personally... and also received payment from them... HEHE..~~ (Dun say i act cute hor.. toopid darling..)... =P... sorr of went through my friendster frenz list yesterday... realized most of my frenz... turned... PRETTY!!!.. hehe... happy for them too... but when come to think of myself... (haiz).. beta dun say.. =( so long nvr see my "lamkolim"... >.< missed them eh... (HEY ...!! u 3 out there... can u feel my lonliness w/o u all??!!) -.- hope to have a gathering with them soon... me now.. last year in NYP... currently studying my last semster... having quite a hard time in sch... cuz too bored... (haiz)... my darling also... always get bullied by his sup... (damn that guy sia.... dunno is mr. wong... mr. ong... mr. ng... or wadeva la...) booo!!! darling.. dun get so sian over this type of ppl... though he's the one grading u... hate him all u wan... =) i will always stay and stand by ur side.. =D kk a... lol... if continue to blog... ppl might say i am writing a "composition".. instead of a blog... lol... kkk la... anyone... if anything wan say... tag me all u wan... =)


signing off:
.feelingcool.jUsME.nObOdy.
29/10/06.1251

No comments: